The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hi! We are Patrick, Deborah, Daniel (2 1/2 yrs) and Caleb (6 mos) Wilson! I am joining the blogging community really as an effort to be a better daughter and daughter-in-law. I thought I could use this as a way to communicate stories about and pass on pictures of the boys. It's my current flava of the month so we'll see how long it lasts... although it is currently competing with Sudoku!
I am also a closet creative-writer so we'll see if this gets my creative juices flowing. So... stop in for a while and read every word. Or just pop in and skim the highlights. I'm glad you're here!
Soon to come: "Spring 2007 in Review" and don't miss the much anticipated "Daniel and the Trout" -- an inspiring short story about a small boy and his love for a cold water fish.

1 comment:

JEN said...

The Braun's love The Wilson's and miss them very much! Didn't know kiddos could grow sooooo much in 5 months. :)