The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Monday, March 31, 2008

Haircuts!

One of the things on my To Do List before the baby is born was get the boys haircuts. Check. I got it done. Daniel was starting to look a little funny with his perfectly straight hair getting all shaggy over his ears and collar. Sort of like he was trying to be a skater punk, but couldn't quite pull it off. Maybe it's because I denied him any access to "product." Caleb just had a serious mullet going on that if left unattended turned into a nasty bird nest. One morning when I found something crusty and unidentifiable hidden back there, I called the salon. Now, both boys are looking quite respectable (and older).

No comments: