The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It's official -- I'm really in my thirties. Yes, I realize I turned thirty last year so technically I've been in my thirties for a year already, but I could still think that I was in my twenties just a year ago. No can do now. I'm thiry-one. Officially in my thirties.
My friend, Jen and I decided to have a double birthday celebration since our birthdays are only three days apart. We had a girls night out at The Melting Pot. Seems like I always do fondue for my birthday. I can't get Patrick to take me there on a date. He doesn't think we should have to pay to cook our own food! But I love it! And it's my day so I get to do what I want!!

No comments: