The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Monday, June 16, 2008

How wonderful a father is the father of my children? Let me count the ways...
He has a passion to see our sons be strong men of God and he sees it as his responsibility to teach them what that looks like.
He lavishes love on me in front of our boys and in that they see I am his #1 and they are learning how to one day treat their own wives.
He steps in as my sheild on the hard and tiring days.
He instructs, disciplines and encourages his sons.
He leads us all in the reading of God's word.
His family is his priority because he always "comes home" early, even though is office is just downstairs.
He gets up everyday and works hard so we can have a good life, do many fun things as a family, pay for a babysitter so we can have couple-time and mostly so I can stay home where I know I belong and fulfill my calling to be a wife and mom.
He is my partner in discipling the next generation for Christ.

No comments: