The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Monday, July 28, 2008

I may have mentioned recently that Daniel's favorite pastime is now shooting things. He shoots with water pistols. He shoots with sticks. He shoots with the crust off his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He shoots with the straw from his juice box. Last night, Uncle Howard came for a visit and was teaching Daniel how to shoot spit-wads. (Thanks, Howard!) Once Daniel figured it out, he shot a slobbery, balled up peice of paper through the straw and hit Howard smack in the face. Daniel immediately began a happy dance, declaring, "I killed him! Yeah, I killed him!" Good thing I've read Wild at Heart otherwise I might think there was something seriously wrong with the boy...

2 comments:

The Toland Tots of Tanglewood said...

Awesome! Shooting things would make Nathan proud!

Kendra Rickert said...

It is amazing to me how a boy will make a gun out of anything, even if he has never had a toy gun to play with! Such a cute blog entry! :)