The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm posting some pictures of precious Caleb because he is heavy on my heart this evening. Caleb had some blood work done this morning and I am anxiously waiting for the phone to ring with the results. He has been exhibiting some symptoms for diabetes (which runs in my family) and anemia. His symptoms can also have perfectly logical explanations.

His doctor says there is probably nothing to worry about and my thought is, "Yeah, easy for you to say. He's not your kid. " So I'm sitting here writing, mostly for something to do, otherwise I'm going to drive myself crazy. I cannot believe how much I can worry about my children. I'm learning to turn my worry into prayer! We'll know in the next day or so what is up with Caleb and keep you posted! In the meantime, please pray with us.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Will do... let me know when you get the results!