The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yes, I am far behind on my blogging once again. Maybe I'm not feeling the pressure to blog stories and post pictures of the boys since we just saw "Grandmama" and "Grandaddy" in Tennessee just three weeks ago. And now I am typing this while I sit on the couch at "Mama" and "Papa"'s house in Idaho. So, the grandparents have all gotten a taste of the real thing this Summer. Blogs and photos of all visits forthcoming...

2 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

Please do post your blogs...because Aunt Jenn in Florida doesn't get to visit them.

The Toland Tots of Tanglewood said...

I miss your blogs and seeing what an amazing mom you are to your three little wonderful boys.