The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of the law.
Deuteronomy 29:29

Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Sprinkling in Colorado!

My wonderful friend and neighbor, JJ, threw me a Baby Sprinkle this weekend. A Sprinkle is basically a Shower, just not as big since it's my third kid and I already have most of what I need. I was so blessed by all the ladies that came. It was a reminder of how good God has been to bring so many friends into my life over the two years we have been here.


The cake simply said, "Welcome Baby" since we are not sharing his name. And... we don't have a name yet. I'm stuck on a name. Patrick isn't too crazy about it, but I'm praying God changes his heart. :-)


Diapers galore!! The ladies sprinkled me with diapers and wipes -- enough to last about the first month. Walnut also got some cute outfits and one friend gave a gift certificate to a drop-in childcare. I can take Daniel and Caleb there for a few hours when I need some alone time with Walnut.


We all aaahhhhed over how tiny the newborn diapers are.


The ladies in my life (left to right): Michele - she and her husband host our Village, me and Walnut, JJ - my neighbor, friend and host of the party, Kay - a dear neighbor, she has watched the boys in a pinch, taken care of our house when we've been gone, brought us chicken-noodle-soup when we've been sick, and more, Tawnya - she was in our old homegroup (front) Lorrie - in our Village, Jen - in our Village and introduced us to our church, Adullam.
I love these girls!!

No comments: